Project Stick 2nd Trailer Project Stick 2nd Trailer

Niiice

It looks awesome, I really think it's going to be a great animation. Like I said for the last trailer I can't wait...

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Nice!

That was pretty funny, I enjoyed it and I can't wait for the sequel. What's with the beginning scene and loading menu are so much like the Hyper Boy series opening scene and loading menu?

Chillin With Wolverine Chillin With Wolverine

Lol

That was really funny. I thought "Eat at Joe's" was the normal anoying plane untill the second plane came in... It was funny

Jamie Kennedy Experiment Jamie Kennedy Experiment

Sorry but

This isn't because I am a fan of the Jamie Kennedy Experiment I was going to just rate it on how much you made fun of it or badly, and this is really a bad parody of it... The real funny part is when they announced who he was going to be, the Nazi Pillow... Sorry but, that's just how I really feel.

Swiss Colony Beeflog Swiss Colony Beeflog

Just like South Park

Wow, that looks pretty much like South Park really does, it was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Nice job

Infusions responds:

Thanks!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

INSANITY!

This video is insane! Violent, and just plane awesome! Can't wait for some more from you!

- Tribute - - Tribute -

The D Rocks My Socks Off!

That was great, The D rocks, and you rock. That was awsome, and good job, you should do some more Tenacious D movies :)

the YuYu the YuYu

HOLY Shizno!

That was the greatest flash animation that I have ever seen! That is better than some animations that have hit the movie theaters. I think you should make a full length movie, because you are awesome. Seriously man, all my 5's R belong to you!!!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Awsome!

This is one of the great flash animated music videos, lemon demon rules, and you rule! Keep it up and make some more :)

Project Stick Trailer Project Stick Trailer

Can't Wait

I can't wait, that looks awesome. I can't wait, I want to see it... It just looks great.

Squarion responds:

thx, and calm down it wont be till febuary, xD